Need more Volume (sound)Support

Last Updated:

1. Kawinght

Kawinght Active Member This Topic's Starter

Here is the deal, I work in a shop and it tends to be loud so i don't always hear my phone ring, or hear my notifications. Is there an app or a way to make the volume louder besides the side volume buttons etc... Also i don't want to blow the speaker on the phone either.

Advertisement
  2. 5thElement

5thElement Banned

Sorry no. The builtin speaker already is very loud. Put the phone in your pocket and set it to vibrate.

3. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

There is an app to make the speaker louder than stock, but you stand the chance of blowing the internal speaker, so i wouldn't use it. But its available if you want to give it a go. But you do need root access to use it. SO you won't be able to use it until root access is available.

Louder Volume Hack v3.6 v3.6 Application for Android | Tools

Kawinght likes this.
  4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Try out FoxyRing. It listens every few minutes (you can adjust) and changes your volume level based on the surrounding ambient sound level. This is great if, like me, you spend like an hour in an office, then an hour in a warehouse or driving, etc so you don't have your phone blaring in a quiet environment or too quiet in a loud one.

Kawinght likes this.
  5. Kawinght

Kawinght Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for your responses very helpful!

6. mach1man

mach1man Well-Known Member

If you plug speakers into the phone then it will play your ringtone through it.