• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Need some help with issues, thanks

Oyashiro

Lurker
Oct 22, 2010
I bought my X10 mini pro two weeks ago, and I am a bit disappointed. It has a few annoying bugs (one of my edited contacts reverted back, my display email name is lost if you edit email server settings...) and some stupid faults (can't delete playlists, some albumart does not show...).

But I managed to get through some problems with a few market applications (which I hope are safe and secure - hope they do not send my data and email passwords outside :thinking:), and I guess I can live with a few bugs.

However, here are some problems that are annoying me and I hope you can help me:

1-I do not receive email notifications. I ticked the email notification option, timescape's messages option is ticked and checking each 30minutes and I even ticked automatic synchronization, but no luck. I have to go all the way to manually press the refresh button (and also, the number of new messages sometimes get weird - like saying I have new messages, when I do not).
[Level of annoyance: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:]

2-The SIM contacts do not update. Some of my contacts have changed their number and I can change it in my contact list, but it seems it does not reflect on the SIM.
[Level of annoyance: :mad::mad::mad::mad:]

3-Can't type characters like

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones