• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

new android games

sadkins292

May 30, 2010
so guys, with the release of the angry birds beta i have to say i am alot more optimistic about gaming on my evo. i remember hearing about how the 30 fps cap would harm the gaming, but i think it looks great. what do yall think? im looking forward to many more great games coming out to kill some time with
:D

Won't work on my Evo. It shuts down right after the laoding screen.

I had to start it several times before it would fully load, but it eventually did.

But now think the developers are dirty. I used the report bug option in the game and filled out their form to let them know there was a problem, and the only way to actually report bugs is to get signed up for their mailing list. The 'OK' button on the bug report website reads 'Subscribe to list'. F that.

Upvote 0
Oh, I did that too, and it worked once then shut down again. The only way to get it to work is to start it twenty times. I have figured out that if you feel a slight buzz at the loading screen, you're good to go.

There's also a bug when you close the game. If you try to exit from the game menus, it locks up the Evo and requires a battery pull.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones