• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
when you said this "battery usage, tips and tricks and the ringtone wallpaper " it made me think it was.. cause i have the same thing in the myaccount app. Have you updated you TMO myaccount? there was an update released this morning

Did your icon change to a question mark? What you are saying makes sense. I also just found a portal to tmobile forums so that must be it. So disregard the prior post about no tmo anywhere. In fact, maybe diregard the entire thread. lol I just wonder why I have both the tmobile myaccount app and this new "help" app if they are the same

Upvote 0
yup that has to be it. no my icon did not change to a question mark.. but if it has the official tmo forum then it has to be it.. the forum is in my app also. try updating it and seeing if the icon changes. does it let you uninstall? if so uninstall and reinstall it

edit: you have both? wow that sucks.. lol

Ok. I just uninstalled and reinstalled. They are definitely not the same app.Different options. I do think it's a tmo supported app though.

Upvote 0
edit: oh I get it now. If you open the t-mobile "My Account" app and hit the menu soft key and then the ? it shows you the exact same think the ? icon shows in the app tray.
Does that make any sense? In other words, if you've got the "My Account" app, you aren't missing anything. The ? in the app tray is just a shortcut.
Last edited by Bob Loblaw1; Today at 05:04 PM. (Bob Loblaw)

Yes. They are tied together. It is a shortcut. Thx

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones