• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New droid site is up

Even funnier is that is you click that 'Get yours now' in the promo ad, and get to that fancy website there is a specifically 'Upgrade your phone' option with a $150 price and a sign-in. I sign-in, check the phone I'm upgrading - and bada-bing - am presented with a full selection topped by Touch Pro2 and Imagio, but no sign of Droid - or Eris, for that matter.

I am headed to bed, going to try the store tomorrow - at least with a live salesman, I can grab him by the lapels and shake till he coughs it up.

Yeah, we ARE overreacting a bit. But when you pump the hype, you better be ready to deliver. I am in programming too, and when we are rolling out a major feature to the clients, it spends at least 3 weeks on beta, while we and QA guys test the heck out of it - so when the day comes, and we throw the switch, IT WORKS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones