• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Droid User needs help with GoSMS

blakedroid

Lurker
Oct 10, 2012
I traded in my iPhone 5 today for a galaxy Note. I've had every iphone since the very first one. I wanted something new. I'm accustomed to using group text on my iphone for work purposes. However, I quickly learned that I cannot do that on the note, even though the at&t salesman told me i could...(grrrrr). I googled and saw that I could use the GoSMS app to solve my problem, so, I downloaded it. I turned on the group MMS setting. I receive group texts just fine. However, when I respond to the group text, it sends each person in the group an individual text message. This is really annoying. Can this be fixed?? I really would hate to go back to the iphone.. Someone help!!

I turned on the group MMS setting. I receive group texts just fine. However, when I respond to the group text, it sends each person in the group an individual text message. This is really annoying. Can this be fixed??

Hi there blakedroid, welcome to the Android Forums!

It's been quite some time since I used GoSMS, so I do not remember this feature off the top of my head. However, if no one here is able to help you with this, you can always contact the Go developers or visit their website for contact info. Hopefully someone here on the forums will be able to assist you though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones