• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 user with a lot to learn!

Santa left me a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 5113 under the tree and even though I consider myself a tech-savvy person, it's not as intuitive as I thought. I've been using an iPhone for several years and my Mom and sisters all use iPads. I wanted something to replace my aging laptop, but found it very frustrating when I tried to copy some photos and videos from my iPhone to Mom's iPad, so I decided that an Android tablet would be better for me. So far, I really like it, but I've got a lot to learn. I hope the knowledgeable people here will have patience when I ask stupid questions and FAQ's!

Welcome, junebug - thanks for joining Android Forums.

Please, don't worry, there are no stupid questions and flaming is not allowed on Android Forums! :)

You might like to check out Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - Android Forums to connect with other users of the same device... always the best people to offer hints, tips, tricks and advice relating to your new toy!

Hope you find this place useful... if you need any help navigating the forums, feel free to hit up a Guide or Mod :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones