• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New to optimus one p500 help!

rahztee

Lurker
Jan 17, 2011
i'm planning to buy a smart phone here in the philippines. i think LG optimus one is the smart phone for me. I have few questions and i hope someone could help me.

1. what is the best application for this smart phone? apps and games download(free).
2. while playing games can you use bluetooth controller? ex. wii controler?
3. can you put psx4droid(ps1 emulator), GameboyAdvance emulator? and use controller for full screen?

i hope someone could help me.. please indicate the number you'll be answering..
Thanks and Godbless to all :)

i'm planning to buy a smart phone here in the philippines. i think LG optimus one is the smart phone for me. I have few questions and i hope someone could help me.

1. what is the best application for this smart phone? apps and games download(free).
2. while playing games can you use bluetooth controller? ex. wii controler?
3. can you put psx4droid(ps1 emulator), GameboyAdvance emulator? and use controller for full screen?

i hope someone could help me.. please indicate the number you'll be answering..
Thanks and Godbless to all :)
Hi,
1.Crusade of destiny,dungeon hunter,heavy gunner, my paper plane,mystique, light racer, raging thunder,homerun battle 3d,nfs shift,labyrinth,speed x,pocket legends,speed forge,armored strike,armageddon squadron and many more are all 3d games that will run fine on the phone. Other good games are air control,blow up,robo defense,fruit ninja,angry birds,abduction,live holdem poker,fifa,zenonia,paper toss,cestos,shoot u,gem miner,droid mini golf,pool break, etc.
The apps which i use are astro,backgrounds,folder organiser,lookout,music junk,mvideoplayer,nolock,poweramp,ringdroid,skyfire,wapedia,app2sd,laputa,zedge,color flashlight,how to tie a tie,cardio trainer,picsay etc. Other good apps are sound hound,smart keyboard,widgetlocker,simply lockscreen etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones