• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Newbie Needing Help

ElvisFan

Lurker
Dec 28, 2016
Hey everyone! I have a small problem and have tried everything I can think of to solve it but still haven't. I'm hoping you guys will be my saving grace. I rip all of my cds to the pc using iTunes in AAC format. I then transfer them all over to my sd card for my android. I have used numerous media players and all of them have my albums out of alphabetical order. Most of them are in order but a few, for reasons unknown, aren't. I go back into my iTunes library and they are in the same order as they are on my Android. But yet, when I got to the actual storage location, either on my pc or android, they are as they should be. Could iTunes be causing this? It seems like that may be the culprit. Anyone have any suggestions on really good, maybe even flawless programs for ripping cds? It really has me stumped. I hope you guys can help me out with this. Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones