• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help "No Recent Updates" - FriendStream

Needz_Android

Android Enthusiast
Apr 1, 2010
Okay so I keep getting this message this morning on my friendstream widget.

None of the updates will load and all I get is "No Recent Updates" even after I keep hitting refresh.

Then when I hit the arrow to open up friendstream, it force closes absolutely every time.

Has this ever happened to anyone and can anyone help me?

same thing happened to me, I tried pulling the battery and taking off Facebook and putting back on, removing the widget and putting it back on. well to be honest one day I was gonna take it off all together through root and just put on a singular app apk found on the LG ally but I thought I would try everything again just one more time and after I removed Facebook I went to the setup app and added Facebook that way and wouldnt you know it, it worked

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Needz_Android
Upvote 0
Same issue happened to me. Removing the facebook for HTC account and then adding it through the "setup" app did not work me.

----

EDIT: I found in another thread you can remove the widget, remove the facebook for HTC account, clear the application cache and data under manage applications, reboot, re-add the account and the widget.

It seems to work for the majority of folks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones