No sound when playing games or music on my htc one xSupport

1. Matt86ie

Matt86ie New Member

hi to all on android forums, I have searched the net inside out looking for a solution , my HTC one x apps have no sound , my phone will ring alarms will sound , notifications will sound but any apps on my phone will have audio only now and again , most of the time will not work at all , can anyone help me out here , any help at all very much appreciaed
    surely someone in the android world have expierenced this problem
    .. :confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Have you made sure your media volume isn't turned down?

Moved into the one X forum as well
  3. Torcida1976

Torcida1976 New Member

Guys, If YouTube or music is not being heard from your phone try this.... Press volume button and then press the mute button, then again to turn it back up. This worked for me!!
  4. TigerRussell

TigerRussell Guest

I had a problem with media starting and stopping, and no sound from youtube, although I had sound from ringtones, so I knew the physical speaker worked. After some research, I did a factory reset. No luck. I uninstalled all apps. No luck. So I did a 5 minute battery pull. No luck. Finally, I did an overnight battery pull = remove battery for 8 hours. Woke up, and assembled the battery to phone. My homescreen had 2 old icons that were right on right before I deleted the apps the night before. Maybe there is a buffer stack overflow in the droid deletion routine? (question for the devs). And so to continue, I started up my tunein radio and the sound and program work perfectly! Long story short, just try taking the battery out for 8 hours to fix your phone! ;-)
  5. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

There isn't a removable battery in the One X.