• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Notification position

ad30

Lurker
Jan 16, 2013
Hi all

Apologies if this has come up before -- I tried searching but couldn't see it.

Is there a way to change where pop-up notifications appear on the screen?

The main annoyance I have is when I press the home key in advance of unlocking my phone, which must wake the phone somehow in terms of wifi, and a notification pops up to tell me it's connected to my wifi network, but that gets in the way of me entering my passcode.

A small thing, but if there's a way to change it I'd love to know.

thanks

AD

thank you both. that does indeed work. the advanced options are on the option button when you're in the wifi settings menu.

in an ideal world i'd maybe still like to be able to see the notification somewhere on screen, so if i'm trying to grab wifi on the london underground while passing through a station, i can see when it's connected (invariably when you're about to pull out of the station again of course). but this is trivial stuff i know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones