Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

Where is this info coming from?

2. MoPhoMan

MoPhoMan Well-Known Member

Or like the guy in High Fidelity...

I was a DJ in High School so I know what you mean.
  3. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

Were you just looking for results or did you have a question or something? Because the results were there. Click on results: and there is no question what people were wanting. The hands down winners were around device launches, OS updates, and Other (code for us anyway, for SGN)
  4. rpretzel

rpretzel Well-Known Member

OK, Mr. Sagan. :D
  5. bdub

bdub Active Member

GIMMEH MY NEXUS.... This is what happens when I refresh at work all day, come home and refresh some more. Better go check and see if if my wife and kid still live here. :p
    Travillion likes this.
  6. The Xero

The Xero Well-Known Member

Us west coasters got it covered ;)
  7. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

The preorders that are available in how many ever countries except the US. I would put money down that if T-Mobile was the carrier, they at least would have announced a date by now.

Every other Nexus phone has been released in the US with or before the worldwide release. Leave it to Verizon to screw it up.
  8. HanSolo

HanSolo Guest

Wow we're going to get 32K today!
  9. woodraskam

woodraskam Well-Known Member

Not results....VZWSupport's response to the results.
  10. Cincybearcatfan

Cincybearcatfan Well-Known Member

Han that's the exact thing that happened to me. If you are on these forums and you haven't done this yet, what are you waiting for? It seems that it is their decision to pay us $50 each for being interested enough in the Gnex to write to them.
  11. ajdroidx

ajdroidx Well-Known Member

Anyone else having problems with verizon's web page, trying to access your account? Like it saying you may have browser issues? :rolleyes:
  12. ajoudi84

ajoudi84 Well-Known Member

Okay, I'll bite....

SERIOUSLY, What did THEY do to you, Han?

What took place during that phone call?
    Travillion likes this.
  13. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Ya were do I sign up
  14. MoPhoMan

between the speed of this thread and now all the music sharing explosion going on at Google+ my brain is about to combust.
    bdub likes this.
  15. daelite20

daelite20 Well-Known Member

The big red is a disspointment.. at least the network is good..
    Come on GALAXY NEXUS!! ur so close but so far away!!
  16. lovebyte21

lovebyte21 Well-Known Member

LOL, I was really hoping for this Friday for the same reason. Would have been a great birthday present (only 1 day early)!
  17. IgnatiusXIX

IgnatiusXIX Well-Known Member

Ah! Gotcha. I never expected a response I guess.
  18. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

I think you're over analyzing it just a tad. :p

Same. I'm actually an independent artist and its great to have another avenue (and such a great one in Google) to market your music and to reach fans. I must say I really am excited! Makes me want the GNex even more now.
  19. tdub88

tdub88 Well-Known Member

No, really, it will be ready soon.
    Travillion likes this.
  20. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Well-Known Member

I want to know where the info is coming from saying that Sammy is doing everything they can to get Verizon to release the phone.

Everything we are hearing is just rumors and nothing more. Not one person on this board can say for sure what the deal is on why its taking so long. Everyone just wants to jump on the "its Verizons fault" band wagon. Did Verizon ever give a firm date as to when they will release the phone? No.

I'm willing to bet there is a very valid reason why its not in our hands yet.
  21. MoPhoMan

everyone...and I mean everyone...is sharing music on Google+ ... they will be back soon
  22. skater57

skater57 Well-Known Member

Who should I follow nobody I know is on g+
    rpretzel likes this.
  23. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

Eh? I've had no trouble at all w/Spotify's native Linux client. It doesn't really follow window manager conventions, but is otherwise reasonably feature complete and works fine.
  24. Travillion

Travillion Well-Known Member

So says the guy who just got an additional $50 off his upcoming Nexus plus a free Inc2 to play with until it launches (with no $35 restocking fee)...

I know, so you all will respond to me: "well, why don't you just write to them?" Because....because....well,...yeah, there really isn't an excuse.
  25. Cindir4

Cindir4 Member

I have been obsessively checking this thread and searching the Internet for days! This is getting ridiculous.

I am not sure which is worse though, Verizon taking this long to throw us a crumb or me for being so obsessed with a damn phone. :rolleyes:

But it has somehow taken on a mission status and I can't stop. :eek:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.