Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I clicked onto it again, (jerk) (boy am I glad you are on probation!) :p
    Montana Man likes this.
  2. pewpewbangbang

pewpewbangbang Well-Known Member

You don't understand how happy i was when i read it.

Then i realized it was a fake.........JUST LIKE YOU!!!
    Montana Man likes this.
  3. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

I gotta confess something - Last week I had used Steven as my guinea pig to see if I could successfully bring this joke to the big stage! :eek::p
    Angel_Shooter and Steven58 like this.
  4. pewpewbangbang

pewpewbangbang Well-Known Member

HTC Incredible UPDATE - Verizon | Forums and Blogs - Verizon Community

If you read his 2nd post. He goes back on his statement of saying the Nexus One will be sold in-stores.

But the interesting thing he says that i would like to point out. Is, that he says VZW Stores will be SERVICING NEXUS ONE'S in-store. This should clear up any problems someone may have with the Nexus One.

Whats your take on the Nexus One now? Still, the Incredible is coming soon, within 2 weeks, and i believe this guy, he seems credible.

Maybe the big "surprise" is the servicing. Makes sense, only VZW will service nexus one's while other carriers dont.
  5. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

See now, the iPhone actually DOESN'T do everything I want it to do at all! Multitasking is something I can live without, although it could come in handy sometimes, but the customization and open source OS that the Android has are two VERY important things that I DO want my phone to do! And unless you jailbreak your iPhone, you can't do nearly enough with it because Apple has it too locked down. That is why I jailbroke my 3Gs within a week of getting it. Now my weather icon is live with current temp and conditions instead of a static sunny/73 , and the clock icon is live, and I have the weather on the top bar, and 5 icons on my dock, and folders to organize everything in instead of having all my apps spread out over 11 pages, and anything else I install after those pages fill being hidden and you can only find with a search. And being jailbroken, I CAN'T install the latest OS right away, or I lose the jailbreak. In fact, I'm still running 3.0.1 instead of the latest 3.1.3 because the latest hasn't been jailbroken yet. So basically, with an iPhone, you can either have a phone that does everything you want it to do OR always have the latest OS. I can't wait till my contract expires in summer '11 so I can move over to an Android-powered phone that will do everything I want it to do WITHOUT all the hassle of jailbreaking and hacking.
  6. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

So help me god the next person that posts a b.s. link...
    Bulldog, GlowingMoose and Caliboy like this.
  7. Incrediboy

Incrediboy Well-Known Member

8. Steven58

HTC Incredible released on March 31!! / FOR THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD EXCEPT MONTANA MAN!
  9. TylerM

TylerM Well-Known Member

For whatever it's worth, this is what my source told me. I trust him more about release dates but he seemed pretty confident about Verizon servicing the N1. I didn't feel like this was realistic until all this news about "an extra Verizon feature" came out.
    ----------------
    Now playing: Relient K - Be My Escape via FoxyTunes
  10. Montana Man

Montana Man Well-Known Member

LOL...... at least it's fun to laugh a bit while we are forced to wait! :D
    FandroidNC likes this.
  11. NKT

NKT Well-Known Member

When I checked the shooting resolution, it only showed 800x480 not 1280x720. So I don't know if it's a software or hardware limitation.
  12. BLD

BLD Well-Known Member

1. I think Apple is starting to realize they need to do anything they can to slow Android down so yes, I do see Apple brinking a phone to VZ. Whether it is an iPhone or some other variation and whether it hits by summer I'm not sure.

2. I can answer this like this Hell Friggin No!!!!!
  13. Karuk

Karuk Well-Known Member

I went to a Tmobile store saturday to check out the HD2. The screen size is second to none. I'm almost ready to wait to a phone with a 4.3 inch screen. Shadow maybe?

It made my droid look tiny (that's what she said).
  14. rip03

rip03 Well-Known Member

thats true...but i almost went into cardioactive rest when i first saw the link
    Montana Man likes this.
  15. Incrediboy

You have already clicked here...no really, you have.
  16. Steven58

who's kidding? you're on probation.. you can't get a phone until you're officially off! :p
    Montana Man likes this.
  17. Incrediboy

ROFL. "Cardioactive rest." Classic.
  18. rip03

rip03 Well-Known Member

to tell you the truth i dont even want apple to come here.. yes the iphone is a great phone..but i still dont like it and its fanboys.."iphone this iphone that, my phone can do this what can yours do....ha nothing!" i want a kick @ss phone thats not an iphone..and im happy android is starting to take over..so now we can start talking $hit back!!!!
    iBowToAndroid likes this.
  19. xfuchsiax

xfuchsiax Well-Known Member

Does this look like the Incredible to you guys?

Photobucket
    dalumberjack and Sisaacs like this.
  20. rip03

rip03 Well-Known Member

21. rip03

rip03 Well-Known Member

i hate that video ohh sooo much..you always think you're about to click on something good and that stupid guy pops up
    xfuchsiax likes this.
  22. xfuchsiax

xfuchsiax Well-Known Member

Sorry, just couldn't resist :D
  23. Sisaacs

Sisaacs Well-Known Member

xfuchsiax likes this.
  24. Steven58

STOOPIT QUESTION: Does anyone know how one becomes a VZ tester?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.