• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

**official must have apps for htc incredible**

l FiGGiE l

Apr 13, 2010
Hi guys, long time lurker here (use to be a Moderator for Android Community, stay away -- they suck :D) and also long time G1 owner. Can't wait to get the Incredible and finally lay down my beloved G1.

Now then..I made this topic in hopes I could get a thread started with the best apps for not only the Android OS but the HTC Incredible specifically so in case this thread catches on and ends up being stickied I ask for this:

1. The full proper name of the said app
2. WHAT THE APPLICATION DOES!

These three rules makes this thread different because in every other thread I just see app names but I don't know what they do. It would save a lot of time searching. Don't have to go into full detail (unless you want to go heavily into it)

3. Does it cost money, how much?; and if it does what are missing features (if any) from the free version compared to the paid application.

Some great links I saw in other threads:

Top 20 Free Google Android Apps - The Top 100 Free Apps For Your Phone | PCMag.com

101 Best Android Apps

Add your two cents fellow Droid users!

Reactions: jprow507

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones