1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

OH H-E-double hockey sticks NO! WHO removed the wave smilie?

1. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

I want answers STAT! :pound:(I only used that smilie once, I'm just curious is all)

Advertisement
  2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Is one of these the one you're referring to? :wavey::ciao::hello:
  3. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

No:bawling: - It's the one with the row of smilies doing the wave like these lil guys here [​IMG]
  4. Metroid Prime

Oh, I don't know really Plaigh. I'm sorry, but I guess it wasn't used very much and just got removed. :(
  5. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

Well... luckily for the culprit, I know how to use the [​IMG] link so if & when I find neat smilies or any that pertain to something in a thread of mine I can post em. (It's really no big deal - I just noticed it gone so I thought I would make mountains out of mole hills PLUS it's 3:AM for me & I am bored outta my mind when I should be sleeping)

UPDATE:
    LMFAO - TALK ABOUT FELLING LIKE A TRUE MORON! I just "scrolled over" from one side to the other in the box with all the smilies & what do ya know.... There are MORE smilies. HA HA HA HA HA - WOW... all my crying because I'M the idiot! That's it... I'm going to bed now
  6. EarlyMon

EarlyMon The PearlyMon Moderator

Moved to the suggestion box.

:party:

It's still here - it's party surrounded by : characters, like this -

:party:
  7. Metroid Prime

:facepalm: Thought it was a different one I never saw. :p
  8. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Well-Known Member

:beer: