• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

OneNote

Ah too bad then if it needs data/wi-fi connection.

Because it wont work most probably inside public building. And it would be expensive when you are abroad (roaming).

I often use Microsoft OneNote to record what I eat/dine in a restaurant :)

You know, taking meal/dish photo and make note the menu name/price.

This is very useful when I re-visit the restaurant, I would know which menu I have already tried! :)

Using OneNote for this purpose is very nice because I can put text and the photos are arranged in small thumbnails in the document.

Hmmm, to bad, no alternative yet on Android :(

Upvote 0
It may not be exactly what you want, but NoteEverything is very close to it. The paid version allows you many different note types, including Picture notes. If you want, you can synchronize your notes in the cloud, but they stay in your phone.

BTW, I am just a fan, I am not related to the software in any way. :)

Nicolas Racine

Upvote 0
Using OneNote for this purpose is very nice because I can put text and the photos are arranged in small thumbnails in the document.

Hmmm, to bad, no alternative yet on Android :(

As I mentioned in my post above, 3banana would do what you want. It allows you to sync with an online account (if you want) or just keep the notes on your phone. I don't know how well it syncs/transfers to OneNote (haven't tried yet) but I'll test that when I have a sec.

You can check out 3banana here: 3banana Notes v1.15 Application for Android | Productivity

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones