• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Opera/Facebook

EgeBamyasi

Jan 20, 2010
Wisconsin
Two separate issues: (on 1.5)

First:
When going to Facebook using Opera, no info shows up on any of my friends' walls or photos. Just started happening today. Tried playing with the full screen/mobile settings but no luck. Rebooted, still no luck. Haven't tried to uninstall/reinstall yet. Anyone else experiencing this?

Second:
When using Opera with Facebook, seems very finicky when I try to reply, comment or post, or even checking messages. It will jump to other unrelated pages when I hit send or post, and just jump around to other pages in general when I click on something..I've had to take to copying comments text before I hit send in order to save what I just wrote because I never know where it's going to take me.
I've been using Skyfire also and is real solid that way...no problems like Opera...but Opera loads faster than any other browser I've used...maybe that's why it has problems? Again, anyone else sharing this issue with Opera/Facebook?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones