• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Options for 16 year old

really?? thats interesting.
how would i give them a fake id and have it match my name and ss #?

but its definatly possible for me to by a g1 on ebay, but a tmo sim card, call them and activate it with flex pay and pay the first month with [a prepaid visa card]?
then i can go into a local convience store and buy refills for $50, $100...and use that to pay the bill?

sounds great

Upvote 0
really?? thats interesting.
how would i give them a fake id and have it match my name and ss #?

but its definatly possible for me to by a g1 on ebay, but a tmo sim card, call them and activate it with flex pay and pay the first month with [a prepaid visa card]?
then i can go into a local convience store and buy refills for $50, $100...and use that to pay the bill?

sounds great

Upvote 0
if i wanted to buy a sim card and a g1 and then call and activate it with flexpay and pay the first month with maybe a prepaid visa card, then buy refill cards for $50/$100 I could do that? When i call to activate what is the easiest thing to give them [id]?
i dont think i can do it online because it would make me buy a g1 [at retail] in order to get the unlim data+txt plan for g1 on the sim card. If i bought the g1 and sim card and called to activate i could tell them i already have a g1 and i need the corresponding plan?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones