• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Outgoing email doesn't work....

Sicilian

Lurker
Dec 19, 2011
Just got the Motorola XT910 and I can receive emails on all my 4 email accounts, but I can not send nor reply to any of them. When I verify server on the "Incoming" mail, it says, "Success", but when I try to configure the "outgoing", it says, "Failed, can not log in." I have called tech support and everything on their end says it's ok, I tried changing the port #...As soon as I send an email, it looks like it has been sent, but as soon as I click the "Sent" box ,it shows no message has been sent. All I receive are little red triangles that says, "Message has not been sent."

Any ideas? Got the phone 5 days ago and it's my lifeline for work and no one has been able to help me thus far. I like the phone, but I just need this fixed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones