• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

outlook emails

pille

Lurker
Jan 22, 2011
hallo all
i bought the samsung galaxy p1000 tab. its excellent.
just one point is badly missing
with windows mobile and active sync i was able to connect to my notebook and my complete outlook was synchronized. i was the opinion that is possible with android too. some people which have a android phone confirmed it so i bought it. after reading hours in internet which confirmed its not possible i gave up. just the contacts are synced. some solutions pointing to an exchange server - not negotiable, or gmail - not negotiable - i just want it like active sync and wm6.

did i missed something ?
when could if be possible ?
is that planed to implement ?

one other thing - how can i transfer all my sms from the old phone (wm6) to android ?

thank you guys

what are you looking to sync? If you use the email app, it should sync emails, calendar, and contacts. Thats all i ever need.

what is the name of the app ?
i want to sync my emails from my outlook (like active sync). my outlook is configured and stored 50.000 emails. i want to have the last 30 days on my mobile - which is easy possible in wm with active sync.
but still keep the outlook for the main time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones