• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Doing a quick search, I see there's also KeePassDroid. While I haven't used the Android app at all, I HIGHLY recommend the desktop version.

I use it for all the passwords on my PC and is pretty secure assuming you use a master password that's at least 10 alpha-numeric characters. Also, it looks like I can take the file from my PC and just copy it over to my Eris and I'm good to go.

*bonus:
Here's a recent article on general password security:

Your Passwords Aren't As Secure As You Think; Here's How to Fix That - Passwords - Gizmodo

Upvote 0
I have been using SecForms by Elaxys.net for about 6 months now. Ihave it on my HTC Inspire.
It works great and stores all the information on the sd card.
They have great documentation on the application. They also have a pc version which you are suppose to be able to sync with your phone via wifi or usb.
I have not been able to make the sync work,
The company have not returned any of my e-mails with questions asking for assistance.
Now I am unable to open their website even from the link they provide on the application.
I see they still offer their lite version of this app in the Android Market.
Does anyone know what is going on with them of how to contact them??
It is the BEST application of this type and the easiest to use.
Customer support has been zero and I paid for their non lite version so I could sync with the pc.
Any information will be appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones