• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pattern Lock + Idiot Friend= Messed Ep Eris?

So I have had the pattern lock set for the last few days whenever Im out of the house and it has worked well. So tonight I went over to a friends house and left my phone in the other room for about a half hour. In that half hour my friend decided that he wanted to post something "hilarious" on my twitter, but since I had the pattern lock set he couldnt get in. Now this is where it gets interesting. He tried the pattern lock five times at which time it told him that he did too many attempts and that is now asking for me to put in my gmail username and password. So I get back to my phone and he explains the whole thing to me, I figure its fine ill just toss in my password and itll work. Nope. I have entered my gmail info somewhere around five times and it always says it is invalid.

Help me please

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones