• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone is stuck on system recovery ! HELP PLEASE!!!

omarkanama

Lurker
Jun 10, 2011
so i rooted my phone screwed around messed the theme all up so then i went to this recovery and decided to delete everything i need major help!!!! the only thing that seems like it would work is by applying update.zip but i have no idea where to get that and my computer wont even reconize my phone PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw odin cant reconize it either im running on windows 7 :mad::mad::mad::mad::thinking::thinking::thinking: IMG0008.jpg

Looking at your picture you are in the system recovery screen. Use the Vol Up, Vol Down button to move up/down the menu and select 'Wipe Data/factory reset'. Then press OK (the Home button). The phone should then wipe the cache and data and restore your phone to original state. This could take 5 to 10 minutes.

bjlabuk

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones