• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone turns itself off

rajkiran

Lurker
Jul 20, 2011
I have a micromax android 2.1 A60 mobile which turns off by it self. This happens often, what is wrong with it? .
Does it happen when mobile network signal is lost.
Does it happen because of battery problem.
Or is it a hardware problem.

I think the android has got some virus problem.

It mostly happens when my mobile is updated with some software downloaded from the android market. Last time i had flushed or reset my mobile to factory settings. Which deleted all my files and all important mobile contacts. Phone worked fine after the reset.

But now again when i loaded some software from the android market the problem started again.

Any solution to stop this problem.

Thank you...

Hay, Whatz up bro

Well i have the same model, I think you should rule out network signal
Signals have nothing to do with mobile turning off, Well based on

The info you gave it's ether battery or hardware issue battery problem you can check what is using most of the battery by going to Settings > About phone > Battery usage

That will tell you if any app is using too much battery, Well it can also be hardware issue cuz if the battery is low or something you will get some kind of message since you dont get anything it maybe hardware problem

I dont think it's a virus, Because not many virus's are out there for android yet but there are some bad apps which act like virus's you should download a antivirus from market and scan jest to be sure, Only other thing i can think of is something is overloading your phone maybe you have too many app or something.

Reactions: rajkiran
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones