• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Photos folder issue

alltexan2010

May 22, 2011
I had to buy a new SD for my Samsung Galaxy Indulge because my original broke in half. Now when I save photos they go somewhere other than where they should. When I go to Gallery to view them, they are not there. Gallery is empty. The card is seated properly and works for other things. It was just a blank card and now the directory that is needed for Gallery does not exist. Can anyone tell me where my pics SHOULD be located? I will try and create that folder if I know which one.

Thanks

Hmm, I will have to look and see where they are going then. I took some photos with the camera, and I see those now in the directory. It's the pics that I have saved from email, text etc that I cannot view in Gallery. Thanks for the tip though. I'll look into the directory name where they are going.

Upvote 0
I have a similar problem. When ever I take a picture or save one from a message I can see them in my gallery until I turn my phone off. Once I turn it back on the saved images are gone. I've done media searches on my phone and they are just gone. All th facebook lazy lists pictures are still there. I have my phone rooted and flashed to basix. Please help!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones