• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Play Store app - Not in your country

teslamedals

Lurker
Oct 9, 2015
Hello guys.
I know everyone would like to have some awesome apps on their phones, but Play Store app sometime do not approve all apps to all countries.
I wonder is there any other way to fix this?
PayPal app I really need on my phone... Store says that it's not available in my country. Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-16-15-06-23.png
    Screenshot_2015-10-16-15-06-23.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 55
I don't know, but even if you somehow managed to force the app to install on your phone, it would probably not work anyway (that is, PayPal would probably not allow it to connect).
I don't think it's the Play Store that's denying you access to the app, but rather PayPal that's denying you access to their services, hence marking the app as unavailable to you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello guys.
I know everyone would like to have some awesome apps on their phones, but Play Store app sometime do not approve all apps to all countries.
I wonder is there any other way to fix this?
PayPal app I really need on my phone... Store says that it's not available in my country. Can anyone help me?

no problem there at all, you only need to install a VPN on your computer, and then find a server in the Country of Your Choice.
say the good ole USA... most everything is available in the USA, not all, but most.

I have a subscription to www.purevpn.com but there are some free ones out there, especially if all you need is a trial use for a couple of days.

Now, even if you install that PayPal app, I am guessing that it would need to be connected to an eligible bank account, not one in "your country"....

after that, you might still need to use a VPN to purchase some things.

All of the above assumes that your ISP is not blocked for some of this stuff... you might have to download an .APK and install some things that way.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones