• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Please check back tomorrow"

Domino, try calling this number if you haven't already....(866) 338-7390. That is the most helpful lady that I've talked to so far. It's the internet sales team and they answered the call directly without any phone tree or music playing in the background...

that is who i called twice. both people i talked to just treated me like i was some little kid asking them for ice cream before dinner. Basically told me to quit whining and wait. I may wait but i sure as hell wont quit whining :p

Upvote 0
christ people, relax! you are going to get your phone on or before launch day.

if you guys ordered later last week then it only makes sense that everyone else is getting their orders processed first.

you guys should have ordered the first day but it doesn't matter considering you will get them by the 29th as promised. hang in there

No offense Needz_Android, but I ordered Sunday night (the 18th).... Most of the people in this thread have something wrong with their order (credit approval, card declined, etc...) and we're hoping it gets resolved quickly. I think all of us have had our order processed and it should be shipped, but isn't. Thanks for the encouragement though :)

Upvote 0
I called them 3 times. The first 2 times, they just said everything is ok, it's in the queue. They haven't processed it yet. I mentioned that other people with much later order number has already gotten their tracking number. The CSR said that it's because they have different processing unit (?) and orders gets distributed to different processors.

I just called them up again, gave my order number and the CSR said that she just got notification that my order is good to go (some "new" status) and she has personally added my order to some automatic system (didn't really catch what she said). She said it should be shipped out later today.

When I check my status online, the message has changed to: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow.

Which number did you call? The lady I talked to in the internet sales department also said I was in a "new" status, but my status hasn't changed yet on the order status page.

Upvote 0

if you guys ordered later last week then it only makes sense that everyone else is getting their orders processed first.

you guys should have ordered the first day but it doesn't matter considering you will get them by the 29th as promised. hang in there

This is in no way to try to argue or anything, but I ordered on the 20th. That shouldn't be too late. And also a lot of people with this problem ordered on the 19th or even late on the 18th.

Upvote 0
This is in no way to try to argue or anything, but I ordered on the 20th. That shouldn't be too late. And also a lot of people with this problem ordered on the 19th or even late on the 18th.

well for those who ordered late on the 18th, and 19th this is definatley a little screwey and may have something to do with your credit card..

for everyone else i would expect their orders to ship today or tomorrow and receive them on thursday

Upvote 0

Needz, this particular thread is for those of us who have some sort of problem with our order.

I for one, wouldn't have ever received my phone as per a phone conversation I had with Verizon about an hour ago. Shortly after I hung up with her, I got a letter from Verizon stating that there was a problem with the social security number not matching up to the name, and the order was canceled.

Anyway.. so now I have no status at all when I check. Hopefully sometime soon I will have a "processed" or even better, "shipped" status.

I hope you all can get it worked out with them.

Upvote 0
Sorry if this has been asked before, but for anybody whose order has been shipped how much was the "pending" charge? I though I heard somewhere that it was $50 over the actual amount but that seems absurdly high. I ask this because I have a second debit card for online transactions and I don't want the charge to bounce because I don't have enough money in the account.

BTW:Order Date: 04/23/2010 Order Number: 520064575 Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days

By looking at other posts my number should be coming up pretty soon.

Upvote 0
well for those who ordered late on the 18th, and 19th this is definatley a little screwey and may have something to do with your credit card..

for everyone else i would expect their orders to ship today or tomorrow and receive them on thursday

I ordered on the 19th at 8am EST and had it billed to my account. I am still not sure what is going on though. Has anyone else had them check what type of shipping they have on their order? The guy I spoke with this morning said mine was standard 3-5 day shipping and is not set to ship until the 28th.

Upvote 0
Status changed this morning to "Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow."

*Can someone give us a time line/list of the
Order Status from start to getting a tracking #?*

(i.e. We have received your order. Check back tomorrow. > Your Order is being processed. Check back tomorrow. > etc., > etc., > Your Order has been shipped!)

My status has changed so many times, I can't remember if I already got this status, if it's a new one, or my order is going around in circles. :thinking:

Upvote 0
I just got a call back from James in processing who advised me he processed my order and billed it to my account, he said I should be getting my email tracking information soon. I guess you guys just have to be persistent but don't be rude to the reps.

How do you talk to someone directly in processing? This is starting to become ridiculous and I just want my order to process or for them to tell me why it's not processing.

Upvote 0
How do you talk to someone directly in processing? This is starting to become ridiculous and I just want my order to process or for them to tell me why it's not processing.

After I spoke to James who at the time I didn't know was in processing, I called back to internet sales to ask that my order be billed to my account. He said that James in processing was personally handling my order and he would note the account for him to bill the order to my account. The rep told me that the processing Dept. are helping with calls today since they are getting so many. So it was by luck that i got James this morning.

Upvote 0
So just got off the phone with a really nice rep from Internet Sales. She said there was a hold on my order, but that's because there is a backorder on the Droid Incredibles. She said there are hundreds of orders with the same hold, and they are waiting for their next shipment of phones to come in, but still expects the orders with holds to process and ship out around the 27th.

She reassured me there was nothing wrong with this hold, and the second the new shipment of phones come in, my order will be completed. She also said they would not bill my Debit Card until the order is totally completed, tracking number and all, which is why it hasn't been billed yet.

Not sure how true any of this is, but she seemed very straight forward, knowledgeable, and honest. We'll see what happens from here! :eek:

Upvote 0

ok on my 3rd call i requested to speak to someone in processing and was denied. however i was adament that something went wrong with my order. on this 3rd call she did tell me that the cc pre authorization was denied for some reason. so the first two did not tell me this. i have the money so i don't know what it was all about. but just to be safe i told them to bill it to my account. i just told her i've been waiting on this phone for months now and do not want to get the shaft. she said they will not run out of phones.

Upvote 0
Thought I would jump in on this party. I ordered two phones on Friday night, porting two numbers over from AT&T (See ya iPhone!)

Anyway, now I'm compulsively checking status because I'm so excited for a new toy. As of this morning my status is:

Order Date: 04/24/2010
Order Number: 327533xxx
Order Status: Your order is awaiting approval or phone availability. Please check back in a few days.

Upvote 0
So just got off the phone with a really nice rep from Internet Sales. She said there was a hold on my order, but that's because there is a backorder on the Droid Incredibles. She said there are hundreds of orders with the same hold, and they are waiting for their next shipment of phones to come in, but still expects the orders with holds to process and ship out around the 27th.

i hope that's the case but im not too sure i can believe it. there are people with this message that were some of the first to order it on the 18th. why would they pick and choose which ones to put on hold? why not stick with the first come first served policy?

Upvote 0
i hope that's the case but im not too sure i can believe it. there are people with this message that were some of the first to order it on the 18th. why would they pick and choose which ones to put on hold? why not stick with the first come first served policy?

These phones are not back-ordered, I just got off the phone with Internet sales and he did confirm that they are in stock.

Upvote 0
I had to actually reorder the phone. I was told that It was canceled after being on hold.

Now this just doesn't make any sense!

We all have confirmation e-mails & order numbers. From what I've learned, the call center Verizon reps don't have access to the web orders. They have to reach out to another department to match things up.

I think we can just sit tight!

Upvote 0

well i ordered on the 18th but apparently they were unable to charge my debit card and it auto-booted me to the end of the line.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones