• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please Help!! Green line appearing on my Google Pixel XL screen

Here is a picture of the phone

Attachments

• 20170224_101306.jpg
    20170224_101306.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 1,395
Upvote 0
Hello, I woke this morning to meet a really thing green line across the left side of my Google Pixel XL screen.

This sounds like a screen defect that would be covered by the manufacturers warranty. Can you send us a picture of the phone with the green line? I assume that if you take a screenshot, the green line doesn't appear?

I'd second what Rob said - and ask his question again (when you take a screenshot, does the green line appear?) - from what I'm seeing, I think it won't appear in screenshot, and if so, you should reach out to the manufacturer.

Upvote 0
Yeah, when I take a screenshot it doesn't appear...
Please any advice on how to reach out to the manufacturer... I'm in Nigeria and the Google Pixel is very rare here.
In that case, I would recommend contacting the place you purchased the device. Google is generally only able to provide support for phones bought from an authorized retailer in their limited launch countries.

Reactions: jj14x
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones