• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me!!! I'm stuck!!!

It looks like all the programs that I HAD on my phone when I did the back up are no longer installed on my phone. But the little white paper and gear icons are still there, even though the programs aren't, so at least I can see which ones I had, so that I can go redownload them lol.

I guess it's better than nothing. Never experienced that one.

Heroc 1.6.2

Ah... maybe it's a 1.5.2 bug :thinking:

Upvote 0
I always boot into recovery via adb. I have only NOT done it via adb 1 time. I find it to always work doing so from adb :)

I have used the kitchen, and never had a problem. I can always get to recovery doing the vol down, press power thing, but it took me a little bit to figure it out the first time it happened to me. It started when I flashed 2.1.1, before that I could hold home, press power and boom, recovery menu.

Upvote 0
I have to hold vol down and press power to get to a "fastboot" menu where I choose recovery from 3 options, just to get to my rec. menu. I don't know of anyone else that happens to.

That is exactly what I have to do as well. I always thought it was weird, because it's not what you're supposed to press to get to recovery, lol.

Upvote 0
I have used the kitchen, and never had a problem. I can always get to recovery doing the vol down, press power thing, but it took me a little bit to figure it out the first time it happened to me. It started when I flashed 2.1.1, before that I could hold home, press power and boom, recovery menu.

Btw, you need to update your info below avatar and display proudly that you are running 2.1.2 now :)

Upvote 0
Would any of you happen to know why setCPU is being aborted each time I try to flash it in recovery? I had it on my phone prior to all of this, but now it wont re-flash. I even re-downloaded it. Do you think buying it from the market would work? Because my copy is the free one from xda.

:edit:

nm, i'm just gonna go buy it, support the developer, not too many people seem to do that these days.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones