• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Please help me pick 2 for my FF team

redvettez06

Jul 23, 2010
I'm in an ESPN 10 team (standard scoring) league and I'm having a little trouble picking players for this week. Basically I have two slots and my choices are Donald Driver, Knowshon Moreno, and Darren Mcfadden. Obviously Moreno and McFadden have more favorable matchups but they are coming off of injuries so they are more of a gamble. One of them will surely explode this week. Any thoughts?

Mcfadden is a risk/reward type start, meaning that if he plays, he always has the chance to break one, even with a bum leg he's still pretty good.

Starting Moreno is a pretty big risk too, the Broncos have turned in to a pass 1st, 2nd & 3rd team and the only thing that has kept Morenos value at all has been the fact that he's been putting it in the endzone this year, but with the emergence of Tebow last week, it look like he may be taking away goal line carries, almost guaranteeing Moreno to a 14 carry, 47 yd day.

I would stay away from Knowshon and take the risk with Mcfadden, also go with Driver.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones