• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

please please help me?! my phone not working

killergbman

Lurker
Jul 15, 2012
hey guys? please i need your help?
i have xperia S, my friend asked me to take my phone for one night and he said he want to try something? *he have xperia S too*..
so he gived me my phone back? it was switched off, so i tried to open it, and it didnt work, i just got "SONY" and nothing happened after it?
it should give me XPERIA then work? but it didnt?
so i asked him what he have done? he said that he tried to root it?! but it didnt work!
how i can fix this problem? please help me step by step? iam stupid in this things?

*note: he said he used something like "fastboot"?
please help? please?
how i can just formate it? i want my xperia back?
please? iam really scared?, and the country i live in? it dosnt have sony support or anything could help me!

help me guys please?

First of all cool down
Download KING ROOT software in your laptop or pc it logo is like having a OPEN LOCK AND ARROW ON ITS SIDE
connect your phone to pc and start the software if phone starts it's good if no just go and make your friend to buy a new one for u because it's factory or boot mode is uninstalled and it can't be brought back

Upvote 0
I think the OP has had two and a half years to cool down, and maybe got something sorted in the meantime. :)

Made one post 15 July, 2012 and hasn't been back since.

Be careful when you let a so called "friend" borrow your mobile phone for the night, because he wants to "try something"... OK.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones