• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please sum1 help me!

I recently got a new phone because i had the onscreen keyboard somehow burned into the screen of my first one, and instead of using my brain, i took the new one out the package when it was delivered and i immediately sent the old 1 back. I thought all my pix were saved to my sd card, but i just found out they weren't. I need to know if my photos may have possibly been stored somewhere online or (I'm hoping for this one), i can possibly reach wherever the phone was sent and have it sent back to me!
I will pay shipping, i don't care, i just need those pix, they are irreplaceable pix and lawd knows it's just pix but i lost music & other things too! Please can any body give me some kind of help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones