1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

please sum1 help me!Support

1. Peachie84

Peachie84 New Member

I recently got a new phone because i had the onscreen keyboard somehow burned into the screen of my first one, and instead of using my brain, i took the new one out the package when it was delivered and i immediately sent the old 1 back. I thought all my pix were saved to my sd card, but i just found out they weren't. I need to know if my photos may have possibly been stored somewhere online or (I'm hoping for this one), i can possibly reach wherever the phone was sent and have it sent back to me!
    I will pay shipping, i don't care, i just need those pix, they are irreplaceable pix and lawd knows it's just pix but i lost music & other things too! Please can any body give me some kind of help?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi Peachie and welcome to the forum. :ciao:

Unfortunately, I think unless you had something like automatic upload for Google+ or you backed them up to the cloud somewhere, you probably won't find them online.
  3. OrlandoFL

OrlandoFL Active Member

Your pictures and music were stored in the phones internal memory in the DCIM folder. If you can have them send the phone back you could retrieve everything off of the local storage.

Did you upload any of your pictures? You can re-download them if their somewhere in the cloud.
  4. OrlandoFL

OrlandoFL Active Member

Besides are you sure its not on the SDCard? How are you accessing the SDCard to view the files stored on it?