• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Plz recommend me a "Private Photos" app?

rsarno

Thank Me, Im Irish!
Jun 6, 2010
Id like to have a folder of images on my phone, that are hidden, or password protected.

When i got my phone i remember seeing a few options, but im wondering if advances have been made, and someone can recommend a tried/tested one.

Thanks

For to hide the files in a folder there are many apps on market.

But for to encrypt a folder there a only a few good ones.
One of that is File Explorer PRO - Android

Hiding files is easy, you can do it yourself:
Create a folder with a "." before the name, like ".MySecretFolder".
The stock media player won't see files in that folder.

Harry

Reactions: rsarno
Upvote 0
i use free app called audio manager. it looks like just audio volume manager but it will hide photos with password protection. its very simple and FREE. all u do is share the photo with the app straight from your gallery and presto! its hidden. to view them you simple open the app with a long tap on the name at heading and it will ask for password. it works for photos audios and videos. it will also move files and (apps) to sd card (if your phone is rooted.):D i use it and like it very much.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones