• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

N00b here. This is my first post on the forums. Have a rooted HTC Inc. Had a rooted OC'd Moto Droid before this phone. Enough with the intro. Here's the first pics I took with the phone on the day of purchase. I love the phone and LOVE the camera.

Attachments

• IMAG0140.jpg
    IMAG0140.jpg
    664.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMAG0064.jpg
    IMAG0064.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • IMAG0123.jpg
    IMAG0123.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMAG0115.jpg
    IMAG0115.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG0065.jpg
    IMAG0065.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 72
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    IMAG0019.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
Sorry for being an ass. No hard feelings :) Nice pic FYI. I had quite a few good pics that I took with my Droid.

no worries!

Do your cats ever poop in your little sand garden there? Also, what a cute kitty!
ha! no. i told my wife i thought they would, but no poop in the sand garden yet. but the little bastard does steal the rake pretty often

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
My new carry piece... Kimber Custom II (I just call her Kimberly)

a815f513.jpg

Pictured with stock Kimber mag filled with Winchester 230gr. PDX1 Bonded JHP and held up by my Fenix P3D Q5 flashlight...

80600484.jpg

Added some Hogue grips, added some color on the slide (believe it or not, just heated the slide and filled in the engraving with a white melted crayon), bought a range case from LAPoliceGear.com, and picked up some extra mags...

f60725e0.jpg

The only picture that I messed with the settings before shooting was the second one... the first and third I didn't mess with anything other than the flash.

Beautiful Kimber piece! Quality firearm, EXPENSIVE! Worth every penny IMO! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones