Post your Atrix home screen

1. joeryu

joeryu Member

where did you get those big clean white icons? hook it up :)
    love the setup btw.
  2. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

3. Simba501

Simba501 Well-Known Member

I completely agree. The one flaw of Android imo
  4. chicknlil

Generally the same shot, but different wallpaper. First shot is the home screen, second shot is the lockscreen.

[​IMG][​IMG]
  5. DT

DT Well-Known Member

Hahaha, everyone else seems to be way more concerned about my GMail than I am :D

That's from Folder Organizer which I really recommend. It's a replacement for the regular Android folders and has dozens of extra options for organizing them. One of the options for the folder icon (in addition to built in, icon, graphic) is 'Icon from Apps' (or something to that effect), where it builds the icon from the apps inside the folder.

There's a pay (cheap, like $1.3x) and free, and both will do what you see (I do actually use the pay version, has some nice extra tweaks).
    ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  6. DT

DT Well-Known Member

I went ahead and scored locker widget, for $1.99 it's very slick. Love being able to check out thing locked or going from locked directly to an app!

(Also picked up the XDA Premium for $0.99)

I started a "paid app" thread before and it got bumped to general Android, but it's interesting to hear what people are actually buying.
  7. chicknlil

I have a slew of paid apps. The aforementioned Widgetlocker, Executive Assistant (also on my lockscreen), Beautiful Widgets (though these days I just use it for the sexy 'activity' forecast that I view via minimalistic text), AudioManager Pro, several of the PURE apps by Francois Deslandes, donate versions of several of my favorite apps (Plume, Alarm Clock Plus, Minimialistic Text, etc)...

...and oh yeah, Tasker. LOVE ME SOME TASKER.
  8. Evil.Bonsai

Evil.Bonsai Well-Known Member

I've purchased a few: lightning bug plugins, allsport gps, fishn2go, pure messenger, beautiful widgets.

tasker definitely next on the list
  9. ttccnn

ttccnn Member

Just find it, "make your clock widget beta"
  10. chicknlil

I've got a different wallpaper (again) ... but I'm not sure that's enough to warrant a new image post.
  11. Evil.Bonsai

yeah, chicknlil replied above with link to it. been using it a couple days now.

After seeing chicknlil's screens, then perusing xda, I really want to come up with a nice theme, possibly even my own icons. I really like how some people got really creative with some of them. Since I've only had the phone a week, and this being my first 'droid, my screens look pretty messed up, as I've been trying out different ideas as I come across them.

I have the clock and a few of the icons like chicknlil, my wallpaper was mostly Battlestar Galactica themed, with some of the basic android widgets. Messy. My next task is to find a way to replace the radio widgets. Tried using desktop visualizer but all I can get is the wifi settings page, not toggle it off/on.
  12. Evil.Bonsai

Sure it is! Unless there's an image quota of some sort, I'd say post up! :)
  13. chicknlil

[​IMG]

Yep, pretty boring, and pretty much the same. We'll see how many days this wallpaper will last me...
  14. Evil.Bonsai

sorta resembles your temperature. That's some cold weather you got there.
  15. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Well-Known Member

Hmm how are you guys getting the folders to show mini icons of the applications like it does on iOS? I have ADW EX btw.
  16. chicknlil

DT answered that question here. :)
    ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  17. nemesiz

nemesiz Well-Known Member

DT mentions earlier in the thread that it was thru "Folder Organizer"
    ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  18. ebolamonkey3

ebolamonkey3 Well-Known Member

Ohh what did you use to get the row in icons on the bottom?
  19. Tennis

Tennis Well-Known Member

Switcher Pro
    ebolamonkey3 likes this.
  20. velvetelvis

velvetelvis Active Member

i just read somewhere that its being baked into the next version
  21. resin

resin Member

[​IMG]
    I was experiencing banding issues and display problems with motoblur widgets with LauncherPro. Sticking to blur for now. Using Launch-X Pro for the small icons at the bottom and circle battery widget to display the battery percent.
  22. sabesh

sabesh Well-Known Member

Pure Calendar, LauncherPro Plus & Folder Organizer:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  23. humjaba

humjaba Active Member

I rather like mine, thanks to the widget suggestions from some of you folks. And the best part is I didn't spend a dime to get it this way :)

After 15 minutes of installing the android SDK + associated dependencies, I managed to back up my apps AND get some screenshots.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  24. Tennis

Tennis Well-Known Member

What's the widget above your music widget?
  25. jimbush3

jimbush3 Member

That looks like Executive Assistant - there is a free and paid version.