• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Post Your Full Setup!

Rom: jt's SuperClean ROM 0.4
Kernel: jt's Stable Non-Voodoo Kernel 11/02 (no OC at the moment)
Theme: MattedBlues
Recovery: Clockwork
Launcher: LauncherPro Plus
Extras: MattedBlues themed LPP widgets and Pandora widget, Android Skribble (without starburst) boot animation, Reverse Skribble shutdown, silent boot and shutdown, and an ever changing system font.

One of these days I'll find the perfect font. Right now I'm using the Evolution font, but I'm playing with making a few more font packs.

Upvote 0
haha im sure there are, but id think im near the top of that list :eek:

Oh yeah there sure is. For example there's this one guy that doesn't even have a SF phone but hangs out here wishing he did. Must be a total nut job:D If he actually had a SF he'd be right up there with you/us
we shouldn't be to hard on him though he has a X :(

Jreed get back to your AutoKiller thread and leave nit alone. get now shuu:D

Anyone seen the bot? Where did he go?

Upvote 0
Oh yeah there sure is. For example there's this one guy that doesn't even have a SF phone but hangs out here wishing he did. Must be a total nut job:D If he actually had a SF he'd be right up there with you/us
we shouldn't be to hard on him though he has a X :(

Jreed get back to your AutoKiller thread and leave nit alone. get now shuu:D

Anyone seen the bot? Where did he go?

he popped in yesterday for a post :eek:

Upvote 0
Kernel: jt's Stable Non-Voodoo Kernel 11/02 (no OC at the moment)
Theme: MattedBlues
Extras: MattedBlues themed LPP widgets and Pandora widget, Android Skribble (without starburst) boot animation, Reverse Skribble shutdown, silent boot and shutdown, and an ever changing system font.

One of these days I'll find the perfect font. Right now I'm using the Evolution font, but I'm playing with making a few more font packs.

Where can I get that font? I don't like the one installed now. Its too thin and looks washed out so I need a bolder font. Is it bolder?

Upvote 0
Update:

Kernel: Geeknik's StupidFast 1.0.36
Theme: MattedBlues 4.5
Extras: MattedBlues themed LPP widgets and Pandora widget, Android Skribble (without starburst) boot animation, Reverse Skribble shutdown, silent boot and shutdown, Poor Richard system font and text icons.

Upvote 0
So tell me a little bit more about these superclean ROM's .... How are they working? Can you still keep the stock installed stuff you like, like the Kindle App, or some of the stock samsung apps like their excellent clock, texting programs, dialer, etc??

a lot of the stock bloat apps, kindle, nfs etc get nuked by jts rom. your best bet with them is to either not run jts rom or to back them up in titanium backup with data and then restore after an install :)

Upvote 0
So tell me a little bit more about these superclean ROM's .... How are they working? Can you still keep the stock installed stuff you like, like the Kindle App, or some of the stock samsung apps like their excellent clock, texting programs, dialer, etc??

a lot of the stock bloat apps, kindle, nfs etc get nuked by jts rom. your best bet with them is to either not run jts rom or to back them up in titanium backup with data and then restore after an install :)

Yeah SK you will lose certain stock apps and others get replaced like calendar, calculator, etc. By now I'd be surprised if you didnt have most of your bloat removed. Having said that most of us are running clean rom, its just easier :)

Upvote 0
Yeah SK you will lose certain stock apps and others get replaced like calendar, calculator, etc. By now I'd be surprised if you didnt have most of your bloat removed. Having said that most of us are running clean rom, its just easier :)

That may be a problem, because I love the clock app that comes stock, as well as the calculator app.

Upvote 0
That may be a problem, because I love the clock app that comes stock, as well as the calculator app.

if you want to keep them back them up with titanium backup and then restore them after you flash the rom.

or you could copy them from system/app with root explorer and move them to your sdcard and install them that way :)

Upvote 0
need to follow up now

Rom: jt's SuperClean 0.5 for DJ05 (didnt feel the need for 0.6)
Kernel: 11/24 test voodoo
Theme: MattedBlues w/ battery mod and reboot options
Recovery: cwr 2.5.1.2 voodoo edition
Extras: better keyboard, captivate silver scribble boot ani, dx keyboard :) bln on

I was on the irc last night when the new cwr was released by jt but I couldn't get a response from anybody on how to install it. Is it flashed like a ROM or do you have to use odin?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones