1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Post Your Home Screen CapturesGeneral

1. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

I've seen threads like this at other forums...and might as well add one here...post your home screens if you like. I've seen some clever ideas from others, and it gives people a chance to see what other launchers, widgets, etc. look like on the phone.

There is free screen capture software available on the Market via an app called ShootMe...the developer says it's for rooted phones, but it seems to work okay on the V without rooting.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bw.picme.local

ScreenShot It also works...there is a five pic free trial.

Advertisement
    :
  2. w0rd

w0rd Well-Known Member

Retro Clock - Use these because when you click on the clock it takes you straight into your alarms.
    Retro Date
    Widgetsoid switcher to lock the screen
    Mute Widget
    Launcher Pro dock
    Car Dock icons
  3. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

Yeah...I like Retro Clock and Car Dock Home v3 I see there as well...I'm still using the stock launcher...borrrrring...I know. I'm still sorting through what apps I do and don't want on the home screen...and the phone.
  4. RocketFoot

RocketFoot Well-Known Member

Here is my current home screen:

[​IMG]

GoLauncher
    FlipClock Black Out
    Clockr (I know...why two clocks? I just love them both and couldn't decide! LOL)
  5. David73

David73 Well-Known Member

6. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

If you want to post your home screen, use the capture app in the first post, then paste the image using the picture icon in the reply entry.
  7. David73

8. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

You'll need to locate the saved screen capture image on your SD Card. Then publish that image to the web using a service like tinypic.com, Photobucket, Flickr, or another site. Copy the url of the published image from that site into the image URL box here, which is the small yellow box with the mountains in the toolbar above where text is entered here at AF. That will link to the image you published, and in turn post it here.
    AndyOpie150 likes this.
  9. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

AndyOpie150 and David73 like this.
  10. David73

11. David73

12. David73

I'm running launcherpro... launcherpro icons and docks... and fancy widget pro..if anybody was wondering
  13. kgill7

kgill7 New Member

Phone:LG Optimus V
    Carrier:Virgin Mobile
    Rom/Cpu:Zefie's CM7/844 Mhz Stable

Attached Files:

14. theWolfTamer

theWolfTamer Member

This is my first smart phone. I'm still learning all of the bells and whistles but I'm very happy with it so far! :D

[​IMG]
  15. TVCCS

TVCCS Well-Known Member

What battery widget is that?
  16. David73

17. GWDavis28

GWDavis28 Active Member

David, that's pretty cool, what widget is this??

Glenn |B)
  18. melim

melim Disabled

I don't like a lot of crap on my main screen. Zeam launcher & FlipClock nice grey:

[​IMG]

I am a huge fan of Retro clock/date too!
  19. David73

Fancy widget pro.. launcherpro icons and docks
  20. David73

I also get the majority of my wallpapers from ZEDGE
  21. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

can you share or point me in the direction of that wall paper please? thanks
  22. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

maybe i need to play around with the phone a little more. but i was only able to get the 4x2 flip clock and on the very bottom row i put 4 applications, how were you able to make all this fit? doesnt give me the option to add anything else.
  23. theWolfTamer

theWolfTamer Member

I don't know. I just followed the instructions. I went to where all the apps were, pressed and held then that screen went away and the home page I was on showed up. I put the icon where I wanted it. The page I posted is full so nothing else will get on it. If I got to the apps listing and press and hold while I'm on that page, it won't let me add anything to it. I have to put it on another page with more room.
  24. melim

melim Disabled

Here you go; enjoy!

[​IMG]
    dreahdreah likes this.