• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Screenshots and Wallpaper!

Just a couple...

Attachments

• Home.jpg
    Home.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 174
  • Lock.jpg
    Lock.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Well, as youcan see, this is my first post on the board. I've had the Fascinate now for a few months. I got it used from my sister in law, I'm crossing over from a BB Curve. I absolutely love the Droid. Even more so that I realized the customization and personalization is even more vast then I originaly thought.

Here is a noob question. How to screen capture. I have downloaded the "shootme" app, but it tells me I need to be rooted. After searching, there are several posts saying the Fascinate doesn't need to be rooted for Shootme to work. So, I am lost.

I am also interested in making some themes / icons down the road. Will see what happens. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Well, as youcan see, this is my first post on the board. I've had the Fascinate now for a few months. I got it used from my sister in law, I'm crossing over from a BB Curve. I absolutely love the Droid. Even more so that I realized the customization and personalization is even more vast then I originaly thought.

Here is a noob question. How to screen capture. I have downloaded the "shootme" app, but it tells me I need to be rooted. After searching, there are several posts saying the Fascinate doesn't need to be rooted for Shootme to work. So, I am lost.

I am also interested in making some themes / icons down the road. Will see what happens. Thank you.

it is a very simple process if you have upgraded to 2.2. you hold the back button and the power button at the same time and you hear the camera click and voila, you're done. this will not work if you are still using 2.1

Reactions: Mayhim83
Upvote 0
After randomly posting a screenshot in a different (completely unrelated) thread, I received several PM's regarding the theme I was running. If you are seeking guidance in achieving this look (see below) then check out this thread:

http://androidforums.com/android-themes/199936-android-phone-7-theme.html

I take no credit for this theme whatsoever (thanks go to the OP of the above referenced thread); I just simply read the instructions and configured my home-screens as I saw fit. Here are a few:

Main Home Screen
SC20110512-222242.png

Entertainment Screen
SC20110512-222219.png

Control Panel Screen
SC20110512-222227.png

Preview
SC20110512-222509.png

Lock Screen (Widget Locker)
SC20110512-222252.png

Reactions: bbqdroid and paulmz
Upvote 0
Sorry, I didn't realize there was another one. Just saw the picture thread

One thing I noticed that helps a lot, is to

PLEASE LIST YOUR APPS/WIDGETS ON YOUR SCREEN SHOTS

Then there aren't a million questions about what's this and what's that. I don't know how many times people have asked what Tajm and Battstatt is

And a free app in the market to take screen shots is drocap2 (root only)

And here is an article about how to take screenshots without root

I'll start with some screenshots

I have Launcherpro Plus with a hidden notification bar, and some text icons that I can't remember where I got them

Lock Screen: WidgetLocker with Digital Clock (4x1)

CAP201009101622.jpg

Main Screen: Digital Clock (4x1)

CAP201009101623.jpg

Left Screen: Switchpro Widget, Smart Shortcuts, Vivid Icon Set applied with Bettercut, and Weatherbug Elite Widget

CAP2010091016221.jpg

Right Screen: LauncherPro Calendar Widget

CAP2010091016232.jpg

Wow, this looks amazing. So classy and clean. Very executive looking. Are the links that are in text at the foot of your screen created with "smartshortcuts"?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones