• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

PRL 60659 Available

Okay I had a question up there that got lost in all the Car talk.

I am getting an error when I try to update the PRL. Could it be because my phone is rooted and I am running Fresh?

I really don't think so, but that is the only thing that would stand out as to why it would error on me.

it shouldn't have anything to do with being rooted or running a custom ROM.

Do you have enough service and connected to the mobile network to download it?

Oh, and Ford all the way (the hell with companies taking bailouts...this is capitalism)

Upvote 0
it shouldn't have anything to do with being rooted or running a custom ROM.

Do you have enough service and connected to the mobile network to download it?

Oh, and Ford all the way (the hell with companies taking bailouts...this is capitalism)

I think my connection is it. I researched my error and it is Error Code: 1012, which apparently has something to do with problem downloading data.

Upvote 0

I am getting an error when I try to update the PRL. Could it be because my phone is rooted and I am running Fresh?

I really don't think so, but that is the only thing that would stand out as to why it would error on me.

you can call sprint and they can push the update to your phone ...really not a big deal unless your roaming alot

Upvote 0
02 Silverado 4x4 6.0L:cool:

Oh, and it's supercharged running 12lb of boost too. :eek:

DSC05481.jpg

Nice truck :)

Upvote 0

Hey, whats up with the phone questions in a truck foru...oops...sorry:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones