Problem when temporarily leaving Phandroid app

Last Updated:

1. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Whenever I'm on a certain part of the forum in the phandroid app, and I switch to another app, or press the home button, I get taken to the home page on Phandroid app when I switch back

Anyway to fix this? as its more annoying when I'm in the middle of typing something, switch to another app and then loose everything I've typed

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I've noticed this since the update.
  3. SUroot

D'oh reported this to move it to phandroid app forum when i was in it. Thought I was in the lounge. Sorry.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

I was about to say SU, lol :p

This IS a very annoying issue i agree..... it has been brought up, its on the to do list for developer
    CuBz, trapperjohn and SUroot like this.
  5. SUroot

I had this on the old version when I forced it to sd. It was fine when o moved it back. Then updated. Glad It's not just me ;)
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks.

It's always been like this for me, just never thought of bringing it up, but I keep loosing long posts, and it's getting kind of annoying
  7. SUroot

It actually changes the way I use my phone. Before, I used to get an e-mail, I pulled down the notification bar and read the e-mail then home to get back to phandroid.

I can get back to the previous location in phandroid ONLY is if back out of the new application. If I'm in phandroid for example and HOME>Select App, then back out, back in phandroid. Anyone tried backing out of Gmail? It backs out of your entire day's gmail activity and takes forever.
  8. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Yeah, I noticed that this morning, when I clicked an email notification and backed out to a thread in the phandroid app. At least I only checked one email.