Problem when temporarily leaving Phandroid app

1. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Whenever I'm on a certain part of the forum in the phandroid app, and I switch to another app, or press the home button, I get taken to the home page on Phandroid app when I switch back

Anyway to fix this? as its more annoying when I'm in the middle of typing something, switch to another app and then loose everything I've typed

Advertisement
    :
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I've noticed this since the update.
  3. SUroot

D'oh reported this to move it to phandroid app forum when i was in it. Thought I was in the lounge. Sorry.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

I was about to say SU, lol :p

This IS a very annoying issue i agree..... it has been brought up, its on the to do list for developer
    CuBz, trapperjohn and SUroot like this.
  5. SUroot

I had this on the old version when I forced it to sd. It was fine when o moved it back. Then updated. Glad It's not just me ;)
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  6. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks.

It's always been like this for me, just never thought of bringing it up, but I keep loosing long posts, and it's getting kind of annoying
  7. SUroot

It actually changes the way I use my phone. Before, I used to get an e-mail, I pulled down the notification bar and read the e-mail then home to get back to phandroid.

I can get back to the previous location in phandroid ONLY is if back out of the new application. If I'm in phandroid for example and HOME>Select App, then back out, back in phandroid. Anyone tried backing out of Gmail? It backs out of your entire day's gmail activity and takes forever.
  8. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

Yeah, I noticed that this morning, when I clicked an email notification and backed out to a thread in the phandroid app. At least I only checked one email.