• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with uograding to jelly bean

Nikoleta

Lurker
Jun 7, 2015
Im kind of new in the area so sorry for being a noob. I searched a lot and coulndnt find anything of a help so here is my prob:
I have Samsung galaxy tab 7 plus with 3.2 OS and i want to instal jelly bean on it. But when i click on update there are no new updates... no nothing and i can not find any os that is right for my device (or i am not sure if it is) Keis doesnt find anything either. I saw that same models but with different baseband version have much much newer versions, so i was wondering if i download a os for a diferent country for example would it be any problem.
capture_03[1].png
Id be very gratefull if anyone can show me where can i download a proper OS for my dev. and link me some good tutorial how to reinstall it. Thank You.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones