• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

asterakos

Lurker
Oct 29, 2012
Good morning my name is Teris and i am from greece today i had a problem with my chellphone and i wish to help me .yesterday i had 7% of batery but i didnt charge it beacuse i dont want to crash my batery so when i woke up i pluged it in usb to charge and left it for about 3 hours when i deside to see if the charging complete ,i push the on-off button but then my chellphone crashed and i took off the battery i let the batery of about 2-3 minutes then i put again the batery but my chellphone dosnt start i try to connect via pc but nothing i push the volume button with the on-off but nothing again plz help .
p.s. the red light dont blink or something its like when is charging
p.s.2 i try the batery to my toung to see if it has elctrisity and it was ok :) thanks you :) have a nice day :D.....

Try to reload the firmware using this method (yes it can be done with the phone powered off:

1. Before you start you have to download the PC Companion software from Download for PC - Sony Smartphones (UK)
and install it on your PC.
2. Once installed on your PC, double-click the PC Companion icon on your desktop to start the update.
Note! For some models you will be prompted to do a backup prior to the update and then restore.
3. Install and open PC Companion then select Support Zone.
4. Phone Software Update.
5. Start.
6. Repair Phone
7. Continue
8. Accept data removal
9. Next
10. Wait for prepare
11. Select Phone
12. Follow the connection steps

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones