• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problems answering calls

I sometimes have an issue where my Droid won't let me slide the bar to answer a call. Is anyone else having this problem?

My unlock bar works fine every time, but half the times I go to answer a call I have an issue with the slide bar. I have tried restarting and the issues still occurs.

I have an issue with mine, I use and unlock pattern and my phone will ring/vibrate but the screen will be black, i'll have to unlock my phone and then I can see who's calling.

Also when i'm on a call and i put the phone up to my face, it will lock and i have to unlock it if i want to access anything while i'm on a call...

Upvote 0
I have an issue with mine, I use and unlock pattern and my phone will ring/vibrate but the screen will be black, i'll have to unlock my phone and then I can see who's calling.

Also when i'm on a call and i put the phone up to my face, it will lock and i have to unlock it if i want to access anything while i'm on a call...

The phone shouldn't make you unlock it during a call. Go to Verizon.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem. I tried 3 droids and had a problem unlocking when there is an incoming call. It unlocks fine every other time. The 2 sales people at Verizon had no problem, of course. They changed my phone twice and still the same problem...........My solution was to put a screen protector on even though the phone doesn't need one. With the protector the phone unlocks every time.

Upvote 0
Recently, i cured the keep restarting of my samsung s2 4.0.3 ! But these few day, i found that while i answering a call, its just keep restarting without a reason. Sometimes, it may came out a note saying delete some app on ur usb storage, but i already deleted everything inside the mentiond storage. But this issue keep poop up, please someone help me on this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones