Problems answering callsSupport

Last Updated:

1. greenskidog

greenskidog New Member This Topic's Starter

I sometimes have an issue where my Droid won't let me slide the bar to answer a call. Is anyone else having this problem?

My unlock bar works fine every time, but half the times I go to answer a call I have an issue with the slide bar. I have tried restarting and the issues still occurs.

Advertisement
  2. peenapple390

peenapple390 Well-Known Member

I have an issue with mine, I use and unlock pattern and my phone will ring/vibrate but the screen will be black, i'll have to unlock my phone and then I can see who's calling.

Also when i'm on a call and i put the phone up to my face, it will lock and i have to unlock it if i want to access anything while i'm on a call...

3. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Well-Known Member

same problems here.

4. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

RE: Slide to answer. Haven't experienced that issue. Try slowing down. If the doesn't work, you may have a software issue.

RE: Phone lock during call. Mine does not do this, no matter if I enable the screen lock or not. The length of call doesn't matter either. I would take your phone back to Verizon.

5. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

The phone shouldn't make you unlock it during a call. Go to Verizon.

6. halrms

halrms New Member

I had the same problem. I tried 3 droids and had a problem unlocking when there is an incoming call. It unlocks fine every other time. The 2 sales people at Verizon had no problem, of course. They changed my phone twice and still the same problem...........My solution was to put a screen protector on even though the phone doesn't need one. With the protector the phone unlocks every time.

7. keithsyh

keithsyh New Member

Recently, i cured the keep restarting of my samsung s2 4.0.3 ! But these few day, i found that while i answering a call, its just keep restarting without a reason. Sometimes, it may came out a note saying delete some app on ur usb storage, but i already deleted everything inside the mentiond storage. But this issue keep poop up, please someone help me on this.

8. OutOfPhase

OutOfPhase Premium Member

This part of the forum is for the original moto droid. I see that you have samsung s2. I am going to move it to the s2 forum to get you better help but I need to know which carrier you are on first.