PSP emulator?

1. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Is there any chance of a PSP emulator being released?

Advertisement
    :
  2. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Why not just use PSX4Droid?
  3. GAMESHARQ

Oh, does that play PSP games?
  4. necosino

Yeah, as long as they are in .eboot format. Or you can just download an .iso (as long as you own the game).
  5. GAMESHARQ

Oh I didn't know, I thought it only played PS1 games.
  6. CptGemini

CptGemini Well-Known Member

I only got a backup of one PS1 game I own and it didnt run that great all for me. So I don't bother with the emulator anymore, but the dev still hasnt released a trial of the newer version he made so I can't test it before I decide to buy it. If it wasnt for googles damn 15 minute time limit I would be more willing to buy it.
  7. JiggaGeazY

JiggaGeazY Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure the PSX4DROID only plays PS1 games. It maybe able to play PSP = PS1 eboot files but it can't actually like play twisted metal black or something. Can it? or Field Commander would be awesome. LOL I'm pretty sure it won't though. Can anyone confirm this.
  8. necosino

If I remember I'll try to find a PSP eboot and try it out tonight.
  9. Rob_A

Rob_A Well-Known Member

10. JiggaGeazY

JiggaGeazY Well-Known Member

Yeah thats exactly what I thought. I wanted to make sure though as I would love a psp emulator. LOL
  11. GAMESHARQ

Well hopefully somebody will work on one soon.
  12. I69drifting

I69drifting New Member

Sony has decided to grant your wishes.
    Its not out yet and their isn't a whole ton of info but it's in the works, just google: playstation suite
  13. GAMESHARQ

Looks like Playstation Suite needs 2.3 to run it and I'm still waiting for 2.2 to come out.
  14. bl00dyvayne

bl00dyvayne New Member

I would really enjoy if this were possible. If anyone comes across a breakthrough with solid information, please inform me. Thanks
  15. UnknownUser1

UnknownUser1 Well-Known Member

Im not sure where this thread is at i just poped in thru google but im a member in the zte warp section also interested in how this is going if anyone knows anythjng pm me please
  16. SloanerBoner

SloanerBoner Well-Known Member

PlayStation Suite sounds great, but I'm still waiting for Ice Cream Sandwhich. :(
  17. Keith74

Keith74 Member

Quote from the bottom of that Playstation Suite link:

Looks like PlayStation Suite requires Android 2.3 at a minimum, and it's PSOne, not PlayStation Portable titles that will be emulated here, despite Kaz Hirai's quote during the festivities.
  18. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Folks, just a reminder that as per the sites rules (linked in my sig) AF doesn't condone discussion of piracy.

Also, rather than responding to posts advocating what is essentially theft, hit report and one of us will deal with it.

Any issues, drop me a PM. :)
  19. AmneonX

AmneonX Well-Known Member

I think that you will see a fully fuctional DSoid available before a PSP emulator.
  20. Covart

Covart Well-Known Member

PSP emulator would be better than waiting around for a ps2 emulator.
  21. TheGovunator

TheGovunator New Member

I am TheGovunator.
    Casperf1 likes this.
  22. TheGovunator

TheGovunator New Member

First PSP emulator for android - YouTube

People need to subscribe or he's not going to release it! I've subscribed! Have you? lol

If anyone else finds a better solution, one with less 'subscribing' lemme' know! :)
  23. syi

syi Well-Known Member

PSP will happen after PS2 most likely. PSP isn't even done on computer yet while PS2 has an extensive library that works. A system normal doesn't get emulated well until its been dead a few years
  24. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Well-Known Member Contributor

This doesnt work on the lg esteem at all the psp brew did but the graphic is so dumb had to go back to snes for that .