• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Reboot Endless Loop

somdfish

Lurker
Jun 16, 2010
My Incredible starting telling me I was low on phone storage (which I wasn't). After deleting a few apps (who really NEEDS the light saber) trying to make it happy - it started to reboot. It did it once successfully and then the second time got stuck in an endless loop from the HTC screen to the Verizon screen and back.

I tried hard reset and took it to the Verizon store AFTER 5pm - they tried to hard reset as well and quickly gave up. Overnighted me a new phone and by noon the next day I was back in business.

Never did find out what it was, but kudos to Verizon for getting me back up and running in no time.

Amazing how fast you can come to depend on technology in the palm of your hand...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones