• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Receiving Calls

danimal069

Lurker
Aug 10, 2010
Hello all. I am new to the forums but am having a problem with my moment. I can make calls. I can text and receive texts. Surf the internet fine.. I just cant receive any incoming calls. When people call me they get the generic " the sprint customer you are trying to reach is unavailable". I have done a search of the forums to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Hello all. I am new to the forums but am having a problem with my moment. I can make calls. I can text and receive texts. Surf the internet fine.. I just cant receive any incoming calls. When people call me they get the generic " the sprint customer you are trying to reach is unavailable". I have done a search of the forums to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Pull the battery and wait for at least a minute before putting it back in and starting your phone. You might want to update your PRL too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones