• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

recorder app

I did a search on AppBrain and found a few, but I don't know how much luck you're going to have here.

It depends on your phone's microphone. You might be lucky and have one with a decent microphone (I don't really know what the standard is for an android phone), but it's likely it will only be suited to recording voices. I.e, it will struggle with frequencies above or below the human voice. Similarly, most (if not all) android phones will only have microphone in (not line in), which will also give you poor results.

So as you'd expect, most apps I found seemed to be specifically designed for recording voices. This was the only one I saw that claimed to be able to record music too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones