• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Replacement battery?

mydian

Android Expert
Apr 8, 2012
Chicagoland
Anyone know a good replacement battery? My wife has this phone and it's battery is a couple years old now and really sucks. I've looked around on Amazon but the reviews on the batteries for this phone are generally pretty poor. Lots of reports of getting used or bad batteries there. Thanks.

Have you tried LG themselves, or is it discontinued and there's only third-party available via Amazon, eBay or whatever?

Thanks for the reply. Yes I looked on their website but couldn't find one. The phone has been discontinued but I was hoping there was another phone that takes the same battery and maybe a forum member would know of one. I did find 1 other phone (I forget the model) but it's also been discontinued.

While I know this isn't a high end LG phone this puts me off from buying another ever again. It's so easy to find batteries for Samsung phones. Even the low end ones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones