• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[REQ] Notion Ink Adam section

Requesting a Notion Ink Adam tablet section on AF.

There aren't many forums out there (I think just one or two) and one major blog by the owners. Display manufacturer Pixel Qi tech has confirmed that they indeed manufacture the displays for Notion Ink, and the company is on the verge of distributing/releasing these devices in the next few weeks, I think we shouldn't miss the opportunity to create a section for it for discussion among the members here.

If this device lives up to its specs and hype, it will be one heavily sought after and modded device in no time.

TS out

as a startup, such things can and will happen. Some say its a scam, I personally do not think its a scam, cause if it is, its the biggest longest running scam in the business world that I know of. If they get pass this, and truly bring out their tablet as specified then it will surely be one of the best. Regardless I still think we need a section for it so such topics can be discussed.

TS

Upvote 0
Prff, Android Police, once again trying to sensationalize the issue to their advantage to get folks to view their crappy site. Even forcing teh CEO to give them an exclusive video of the devices' existence. But for Phandroid to go along with the ride is disappointing. That has to be the shortest write-up I've seen on Phandroid. :rolleyes:

I still believe that the device is an outstanding one, but since we have no place here on AF to talk about it, I'll just talk to my self. :( :rolleyes:

TS out

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones